We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon Hotel Question

Southampton, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Rincon Hotel Question

A friend and I... 2 single women 29 and 33, are traveling to Rincon the end of March for a week. We are active and like to eat and drink at local bars as well. we plan on doing a eco tour, paddle boarding and taking a few surfing lessons. At night we would like to be able to walk to bars and restaurants and not always have to drive.

I have heard two very conflicting places to stay....

One is the Paramor Villa Antonio.... recommended because its on the carribean side with calm waters, is quiet but next door to busier hotels with night life and cheap.

Then I heard the Casa Verde. Close to the surfing beach, but much more of a night life. I don't know what to think now!!!!!!

I would love some input... and if you know somwhere else to stay, I'd love to hear about that too. We will have a car, but like to drink a bit and won't be drinking and driving so would like some things in walking distance.

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rincon Hotel Question

Hi Cmimjm,

The North part of town "Puntas", is the surfing beaches & "Party" area. The south part of town is where the swimming beaches are. From the South part of town to Puntas is about a 7 mi ute drive. Have a look at:

www.rincon.org

www.rinconpr.com

www.rinconvacations.com

www.surfrinconpr.com

Enjoy Rincon, for All we have to offer....

There are beach bars/restaurants with in walking from anywhere in Rincon.

Southampton, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rincon Hotel Question

I was mainly looking at the parador villa Antonio in carribean part and casa verde in Puntas. Does that help? Again we will have a car but don't want to be stuck driving every night for dinner or drinks. Would like to walk :)

Cadiz, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rincon Hotel Question

Check out Villa Cofresi. We have a friend who travels to PR regularly for business who recommended it to us, and we definitely were NOT disappointed. It's on the "swimming side" of Rincon, with a fun bar on the property along with a great beach and lots of other activities.

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rincon Hotel Question

First Casa Verde has totally revamped and is not as noisy as it used to be.

Secondly, I stayed at a condo on the beach which was amazing.

http://www.rameysportsapartment.wix.com/rameysportsapartments#!rincon-rental

It has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, private pool, top floor family room which can be converted to extra bedroom if needed, rooftop penthouse balcony and decks and bbq, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, better than any hotel I have stayed at for about the same price. That $225 price is a nightly rate but his weekly and two week rates come down to about $155 or $150 a night. He is a good businessman and negotiable for the right renters. Compare prices first and see if this works for you. We had a blast and miss it already!

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g264369…

Edited: 9:21 am, February 25, 2013
5. Re: Rincon Hotel Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rincon