We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

J&M Realty in Rincon

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
J&M Realty in Rincon

Has anyone used J&M Realty in Rincon for a vacation rental recently?What was your experience? Thanks

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

I have not used them. But I stayed at a great place in February. When are you going?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

We are going in early April, have booked Macor by the Sea through them. Where did you stay?

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

I rented this two floor penthouse condo. It was awesome. Have you paid anything yet? Here is where I stayed:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g264369…

My review is there as well.

Send me a link to the property. I will search for it and tell you where it is.

If you're there in April you might be in time for the Rincon Film Festival. I met some folks who are entering a film into the running. You're going to have so much fun!

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

OK I found it - it looks really nice. Ok Corcega Beach is by Community Estella. I was there it is very secluded and nice. It's kind of far from the surfing areas and town. Maybe 10min drive I think.

Let me know what you're looking to do and I can recommend some great places to eat. Check out my reviews.

I can't wait to go back! You won't want to leave. Ask me anything. I'll tell you my honest opinion of things there.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

Sweet, we are really excited. My husband and son are going to surf and we knew Corcega Beach was not a surfing beach, but heard very pretty. Tell us what you did where you ate etc. Thanks

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

I think you made a good choice there if you want to be away from it all, but a short drive for surfing.

Okay we ate at Harbor Restaurant at Sunset Village on Calle Cambija which was awesome. There is also a place called D'sserts there which has the best Tiramisu ice cream.

Also Escape at Casa Verde has great food at Sandy Beach... tell Billy that Toni Marie sent you and to say HI. There is also a little pizzeria right on the beach near corcega. I'll ask my friend who lives there for the address.

You must go horseback riding with Pintos R Us.

Avoid: Red Flamboyan.. the food was horrible... and I rarely say bad things about places.

La Cambija Restaurant was okay if you like fried stuff on a skewer and empenadas. It gets crowded on the weekends and parking is tough.

Parasailing was great too. They can be a little gruff and short, but it's fun. Flying Fish parasail is the name.

La Copa Llena at Black Eagle was fantastic... time your dinner for sunset... it's right on the beach and views are awesome.

Have a visit to Lazy Parrot. There is a place called Rum Shack in there that has good food. It's fun and right next door to Banana Dang which has great smoothies.

Don't be afraid of the side road truck eateries - many of them are good. Steps Beach Quick lunch was not so good... and not quick either.

Calypso is a toursisty surfer beach bar eatery... I would not go back there to eat, and it's expensive... there are better choices.

The Farmer's Market in the Plaza on Sunday is spectacular. There is a guy there that sells oils and home made deoderant -- 3 items for 10.00 and they stuff is wonderful.

There is a Breakfast Sandwich place near where you are on 115 called Sandwich Delight.. it's in one of the strip malls there... GO for breakfast ...the sandwiches are great for quick inexpensive breakfast.

For a more sit down breakfast there is Lucky 13... Any of their omlettes are delish and use their mango papaya sauce (it's spicy but good).

Pools Beach is nice for swimming. Maria's beach is good for surfing as is Domes Beach and the beach by El Faro lighthouse. GO to the lighthouse park there... It's beautiful. There are a few gift stands outside... they have nice things for souveniers for not a lot of money and you can haggle a bit.

If you like to shop for clothes... Me Salve is great with cheap prices.

Visit the dollar store seriously it's better than the dollar stores here... nice beach bags you can bring home as gifts for 7.00 and 9.00.

Econo is a supermarket for food shopping. If you plan on doing that and cooking at the condo.

There is also Edwards which is near you on 115... nice grocery store.

Get yourself some Crema Coffee it's delish.

Also buy fruits at those local road markets... don't be afraid of them... they're great.

Visit the Rincon Cultural Center on 413... if any in your party are between 2 and 5 they have art and music classes on tues and thurs at 10am.

Oh and there is Yoga on the Beach at El Balneaerio (Public Beach) by donation. It's fabulous.... though they might have changed it to the Lighthouse by now. It's on Tues and Thurs as well at 8:30. They have zumba there too. If you're interested in that let me know and I will get info for you.

And visit Uncharted near the Catholic Church in the Plaza they have great t-shirts and pillows.

What else would you like to know?

Mentioned in this post
Harbor Restaurant
Harbor Restaurant
202 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Sandy Beach
Sandy Beach
341 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Sandwich Delight
Sandwich Delight
57 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Pools Beach
Pools Beach
22 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Domes Beach
Domes Beach
223 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Econo
Econo
5 Reviews
Puerto Rico
new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

OH and Shipwreck Bar and Grill was so-so. It's very touristy, the food is average and pricey. You can check it out if you want, but I wouldn't go back again. The floor is all rocks and it's outside. The service is by surfers - they are friendly enough I guess. I wasn't all that impressed by the place. It is kind of pretty with the lights and trees at night.

new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

Also, if you can find it on 115 there is a Rincon Medical Center and right across the street on the side road is a little restaurant that sells the BEST empenadas. I don't remember the name of the place... but there is a farmacia on the corner. You'll see the locals hanging out eating and drinking beers. Don't get the pizza or the calzone thing... just the empenadas. Awesome!

Edited: 5:30 pm, February 25, 2013
new york
Level Contributor
68 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

Oh and BRING YOUR GPS if you have one. It comes it very handy.

10. Re: J&M Realty in Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rincon