We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

Jersey City, NJ
1 post
Save Topic
Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

My Hubby and I embarked on a 6 day trip to Rincon, PR in mid- July 2005. We were advised by my sister that it was the place to go for a laid back, sun, sea and fun trip. She and her husband actually stayed about 1/2 hr away in a fancy, expensive hotel but traveled daily to Casa Verde to chill at their Tiki bar and hit the beach. They said they regretted not staying there. They also specifically recommended Casa Verde for the cool staff and wonderful owner Ron. We were impressed with just how kind and accomdating Ron was. He was great about calling back and emailing anwsers to all my annoying questions and concerns. He arranged transport w/ a very nice driver to and from the airport in San Juan. And basically calmed us on any concerns we had. We arrived delerious after a long day of traveling to a spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom apt. w/ full kitchen, 2 baths and a living room. The thing is we only booked and paid for a studio but the gracious owner gave us a free upgrade just because it was open. The accomdations were not fancy pants but just right for us. We were very happy and comfortable at Casa Verde. We came at a quiet time so there wasn't too much action, which we liked. We spent most of our time hiking a trail to El Fayo light house (on Ron's advice) and swimming, lolling in the gorgeous and calm ocean. The beach is just up the road from Casa Verde, a 2 minute walk. There are horses on the property as well -(pintos r us). Ron also took us on a driving tour, he said he felt bad for us because we didn't have a car. He showed us where Columbus landed and took us to the market to buy some food so we could cook. We were so grateful that Ron took us under his wing and treated us like family. He really is an exceptional person that does all he can to make you feel comfortable. We will definately go back to Casa Verde!

Mentioned in this post
Rincon
Rincon
Puerto Rico
Casa Verde Hotel
Casa Verde Hotel
218 Reviews
Puerto Rico
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
boston
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

how do you contact them?

I would like to take my husband surfing in January....

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

A great resource for Rincon is

http://www.rincon.org.com

http://www.rinconpr.com

Casa Verde is a fun surf hangout, steps from sandy beach, and pools, I couldn't find their # in the phone book, but wiil find the owner Ron and try to get back with you with info, you mighht find them through PRWest, a realtor here.

Mentioned in this post
Rincon
Rincon
Puerto Rico
Casa Verde Hotel
Casa Verde Hotel
218 Reviews
Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

Casa Verde tel # 787-605-5351

Mentioned in this post
Casa Verde Hotel
Casa Verde Hotel
218 Reviews
Puerto Rico
4. Re: Casa Verde in Rincon, Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:30 pm, December 08, 2005
Get answers to your questions about Rincon