We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best of Rincon

san juan
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best of Rincon

I have been visiting Rincon for almost 10 years straight and I believe Corcega is the best beach for a swimn. Steps the best snorkel and Marias just below the lighthouse the best ride for fun surfing when its on. The best hotel is the Horned Dorset and all 19 inns are great because of their owners! Best breakfast is the English Rose and best empanadillas are at Kaplash.Best light Tapas dinner is at Casa Islena and best bar at Tamboo and Nativo. Best fish at Harbour or El Cerdito. Best rental apartments for families are on Corcega beach and best weather is around January ! Are there other opinions or did i leave out something? AHH..best adventure is a day trip to Desecheo. Best rough trip is a two day trip to Mona...by boat from Cabo Rojo,that is for the real adventureous traveller.

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best of Rincon

Great list, manuelrincon!

I'd add the Calypso (at Maria's beach) for a great sunset at a great open-air bar...good simple food, too.

Christine

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,051 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best of Rincon

Best Churrasco at the Restaurant in Villa Confresi. I stayed there last month and had it 3 nights, that good

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best of Rincon

manuelrincon, you read my mind with your choices. I can add very little:

Best coffee shop/Green Tea Smoothie~Banana Dang

Best food market~Econo or Selecto????? I like them both.

Best road side fruit stand~The guy on the road to Mayaguez, probably in Ansasco, left hand side of the road.

AAH Rincon~a lovely, lovely place!!

Martha

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best of Rincon

This is a fun list. Let's see what I can add.....

best breakfast (of the cheap type) - Lebanese Bakery

best day trip - Beach at the Cabo Rojo lighthouse

best Puerto Rican food - Rincon Tropical.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
294 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best of Rincon

Best alcoholic drink = Priate's Special at Villa Cofresi

Rincon
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best of Rincon

Best Sushi... Pool's Bar

Best Local T-Shirts...

for graphic design Playero Surf Shop

for surf art, Surf Break T shirts Kurt's below the Calypso, at Maria's

Best Taco... Happy Burger

Best Surf Art... Gallery Playa Oeste

Restaurant you'll want to eat twice at... Shipwreck

Best snorkeling... Tres Palmas

7. Re: best of Rincon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, October 07, 2009