We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a caterer

California
4 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a caterer

Hi,

We are getting married in Rincon at the end of this month. We have rented a beachfront property and are planning to have a reception there for about 50 people. I have had a very difficult time contacting and getting responses from possible caterers in the area (mostly from Mayaguez). Does anyone know of a good/reliable caterer in the area to recommend? Contact information would be most helpful. Thanks!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a caterer

Hi, I own Tres Sirenas Inn, and have hired numerous caterers in the area, what kind of food are you looking for, Criollo (Puerto Rican fare) or North American, this is very important in your search for a caterer as often one can not prepare both, your budget is also important to consider, in Mayaguez there is a Sam's Club which sells liquer, wine etc at reduced rates, as well as pre prepared appetizer's. If you have any questions you can find me on the web and I'll share my list of local chef's...

stu
Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a caterer

call the Front Desk they specialize in weddings and concierge services in Rincon www.thefrontdesk.com

stu
Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a caterer

get a hold of the front desk, they specialize in weddings and concierge services in Rincon. www.thefrontdeskrincon.com

4. Re: Looking for a caterer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 pm, July 17, 2005
Philly
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a caterer

HI!

I am so excited to see your post. My fiance and I were thinking of doing the same thing, renting a house and getting our wedding catered near or in Rincon. We are also only having about 50 people.

If you would like to chat about our weddings, please email me at Heatherb1011@yahoo.com. I would love to talk to someone else who is planning on doing this.

We have friends who are native to puerto rico and got married at the cielo mar hotel and restaurant. They told me they know a great bakery for cakes!

We are going down this labor day weekend to check places out.

Hope to hear from you,

Heather B

Boston,MA
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a caterer

Hi Zag44 -

I recently became engaged and my fiancee and

I have been talking about having a destination

wedding.I'm curious to hear about how your destination wedding experiences were! Can you offer any advice?

Thanks so much !

Get answers to your questions about Rincon