We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing 04/26-04/28/2007

new york, ny
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fishing 04/26-04/28/2007

Hi, anyone going to Rincon on 04/26-04/28 interested in fishing? Me & my bf want to go fishing but it's expensive to charter a boat, $750 i was told, so i was thinking if we could share it with other people then the cost will be cheaper. Let me know if anyone is interested so we can make necessary arrangement. We are staying in Casa Islena. Hope to hear from you!

Mentioned in this post
Rincon
Rincon
Puerto Rico
San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing 04/26-04/28/2007

Try to get in touch with SuzyNY on this forum. She is lookng for the same.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing 04/26-04/28/2007

We recommend Makarias which is $550, last week guests caught over 200 pounds! Tuna, Wahoo, Dorado, had a great time, and this week guests caught Wahoo, and Black Fin Tuna, they were thrilled, call Capt. Pepe at 787-823-4391 Pepe even took our guests to Club Nativo where they prepared the tuna caught that day, Villa Confressi will also prepare your fresh catch, enjoy.

3. Re: Fishing 04/26-04/28/2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon