We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon jeep rental ??

Which Rincon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Babylon New York
4 posts
Save Topic
Rincon jeep rental ??

I'll be spending a week in Rincon with my girlfriend starting on march 4th. We were wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to rent a jeep wrangler in the area for sight seeing trips across the island. Also if there are were any scooter rentals for local travel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JP

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
314 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rincon jeep rental ??

No Scooter rentals, a car rental is essential to take in all the sights, best bet is to rent a car directly at the airport through one of the major carriers, there is a locally owned car renta, no jeeps, Angelo's and Hertz in town, the best values and availability are at the airports, I advise you book before you arrive.

Babylon New York
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rincon jeep rental ??

good looking out...I appreciate the info...thanks

JP

huntington,ny
Level Contributor
57 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rincon jeep rental ??

Just got back

We rented a Trailblazer for 10 surfboards

from National Car Rental in San Juan

I think they also had Wranglers.

Are you flying into San Juan or Aquadilla?

Babylon New York
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rincon jeep rental ??

Aquadilla at the crack of dawn on sunday...staying at beside the pointe...been holding off with the ford focus rental till I exhausted all options...

5. Re: Rincon jeep rental ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 22, 2009