We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone go on this forum??/

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
590 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone go on this forum??/

Hi

We are going to Roses for 3 weeks in Summer. Does anyone go on this forum? -It seems very quiet!!! We went last year and other times -and love the place!!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,494 posts
3,577 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Wendy:

You are right. The forum is quite quiet. I think that Roses is more interesting to the Spanish than the English speakers. I have been to Roses and enjoyed it. That is why I wrote the articles in the top questions so that people will know that there are things to see there.

cork ireland
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Heading to Roses in September for 5 nights so will be keeping an eye this forum shortly.

Thanks for even more local information Benny, your short topics are invaluable.

Would appreciate an up to date short trip report Wendy, if convenient.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
590 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Hi both

We are not going until end of July for 3 weeks this time. True there are more Spanish and French people in Roses than some resorts. That is why we love it! Why go to Spain to be surrounded by English?? (Exception to that would be Benidorm - which I go to sometimes as it is cheap to get to and stay in!!) We are driving down through France to Roses and will camp in Camping Joncamar for 3 weeks. I could write the trip report now - as I know what we will do!!!! Thanks for your replies

Wendy

Edited: 5:20 pm, May 22, 2013
cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Have a good trip Wendy, We used to do this trip in car often, camping in france on the way, Used to love arriving at the border, going down the coast , arriving in the hot sun, trying to put tent up, being bit by mossies lol. great times. not so much fun in hotels.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
590 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Hi Mitch,

Thanks. will do. LLooking forward to it! Wendy

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
590 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

Hiya again

See you in the Benidorm forum too. Going to Benidorm too for a little break in October. x

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

We only go to beni in the off season, to many stag/hens other times. always summer elsewhere. have a good trip. Looking at Begur for this year.

Roses, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

The area of the Costa Brava, there are some many interesting places to visit.

I recommend to visit villages like: Tossa de Mar, Cadaqués, l'Estartit, Begur, Tamariu...

If you like live an amazing experience with the sea, also you could rent a boat; if you are interested you could visit http://www.maritimvs.com, moroever in this site there is some touristic information.

Costa Brava is amazing place with a lot of things to do and make and enjoy your holidays!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
590 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

hi both

Thanks for replies - where the heck is Begur??? Any way have fun there!! Wendy

10. Re: Does anyone go on this forum??/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2014