We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going ayia napa on 15th oct

1 post
Save Topic
going ayia napa on 15th oct

M and some friends are going ayia napa on 15th october and we cant wait but i have a few questions,

Anyone else been that time of year?

if so

what the weather like? will we get a tan lol

are clubs etc still open till late?

what sort of shops are there? and

wheres the best places to eat?

Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going ayia napa on 15th oct

Weather is very nice mid-October -- upper 20s. You will certainly get a tan and you will enjoy the beautiful beaches without sweting like a pig (which happens in August0. Clubs are still open -- most close in November. Don't expect to do much shopping and regarding eating out I tried a great Japanese restaurant in Agia Napa which was really great (don't remember the name) and a Mexican called Los Banditos which has the most amazing Margaritas. Often I read that people also reccommend Clarabel's but I have never been.

2. Re: going ayia napa on 15th oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa