We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nissi beach hotel

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
615 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Nissi beach hotel

Hi I'm going to nissi beach in September and was trying to work out what spending money I'm going to need, does anyone know the bar prices for nissi beach we are half board so will only need lunch and drinks

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nissi beach hotel

There's a lot of info in the reviews on pricing tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g262055-d2806…

I always advise to expect to pay same prices at homes for drinks but obviously measures are bigger, beers/pints cheaper. But obviously the hotel bar will be more expensive much like at home, but they do have a happy hour during the day and early evening.

Edited: 4:11 pm, January 17, 2014
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
615 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nissi beach hotel

Ok thanks, do u mean nissi beach hotel have a happy hour or there are bars that have happy hour ?

Thanks Sean

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nissi beach hotel

I meant the hotel as I assumed that's where your staying ??

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
615 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nissi beach hotel

Yeah it's where we are staying, that's great news lol thanks

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nissi beach hotel

Hi, try the Gardens bar across the road, do not confuse it with the Garden restaurant next to valentinos , walk along a bit there is the garden pub. your drinks should be cheaper than the hotel.We loved the food.Julie

6. Re: Nissi beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations