We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Hey there.

My sister is getting married in June in Nissi Beach and I'm trying to organise a hen party for her over there.

It will be the day before the wedding so not too mad. I had thought of a chartered boat trip then somewhere for cocktails and would like any advice any kind soul out there can offer on either this or any other kind of activity you think would be good. Any of the boat trips I have found so far are sooo expensive. :o/

There will be around 10-12 of us of various ages from 27- 50 odd.

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Nissi Beach
Nissi Beach
5,742 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Yes, private charters boat wise are very expensive, although if you're happy to share with others then the cost comes down and there's a few to choose from that go early evening.

Alternative's would be a VIP area within a nice bar in Napa including a meal or eat elsewhere with a bit of fun going such as Los Bandidos Mexican, great food, great atmosphere.

Plenty of nice bars with VIP areas and away from the famous square which tends to be for very young holidaymakers !

Mentioned in this post
Los Bandidos
Los Bandidos
1,145 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Thank you Miss_Chief1 for your info. Don't suppose there are any in particular which you would recommend?

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Boats, Bars with VIP or both ?? ;)

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Well, if you don't mind, both, lol. A karaoke bar would be fun or anything with a bit of a theme. Thanks again

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

The Aphrodite II do a great trip, you could do it in the day www.facebook.com/aphroditeII & www.summerlinecruises.com/ you can do a party trip or a cruise trip with them, recommend both :)

Reviews on TA for them tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g262055-…

Captain Makro is also a great trip and longstanding tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g262055-… there's a link on there to their own website.

There's also Napa Queen who run several boat trips including the famous Fantasy Boat Party all details of them all on their website....... www.napaqueen.com/ might be a tad hardcore for you though ?!

There's also a new spa in town which might be of interest tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g262055-…

Bars wise I highly recommend the Guru Bar, you can eat here too, really friendly, upmarket and lovely setting with a VIP area to yourselves if you book www.gurubar.com/main/index.php… some fab reviews for it, I can't recommend it enough. Done a wedding here earlier this year and a Hen Party last year tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g262055-d2…

If you want karaoke there's only really one place to go and that's Bedrock's, not too far from Guru once you've done chilling www.bedrockinn.com/

Hope they all help you out..........happy reading. Let me know if you get sorted :)

Try these, they're long established companies with good reputation for renting just to check pricing:

www.manic-ribs.com/Private%20Charters.html

www.interyachting.com.cy/

You can rent for short periods from the guys on Nissi Beach who do all the watersports, it's expensive though. 2013 prices - Speed boat hire

15 minutes >> €60

30 minutes >>€105

Mentioned in this post
Nissi Beach
Nissi Beach
5,742 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

You should try the Hokkaido resteraunt where they cook your food in front of you and they will certainly entertain you plus the food is top quality. For daytime entertainment try the foam party on nissi beach I'm sure you will have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Hokkaido
Hokkaido
653 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Hope the info helped you out ????

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

It certainly did, thank you so much. I have lots of planning to do. Lol

Portrush, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

Miss_Chief1, do you mind if I asked what kind of budget there was on the hen party you held at Guru last year and what it included? I have contacted them to make enquiries.

Also looking into hiring a limo to take us from hotel to bar with champagne enroute. There will be 10-12 of us. Could anyone recommend a company who could facilitate?

Thanks again everyone.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Great send off for the "hen" ideas.....please!!!!

We didn't pay anything to get the VIP area as long as we ate and drank there........for the wedding reception we sorted there it was only £30pp to hire the whole place for 4 hours inc food and wine. But you wouldn't need that. We too had a limo for my birthday, it's good value because loads of the taxis are Mercedes limos and they'll take off the taxi signs and do it for you........I had the newest one on the island as it had just been imported and delivered ! I'll hunt their details out for you

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa