We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Im hoping to book a holiday to Ayia napa early June 2014. We wish to be near the town and beach and stay all inclusive. Would you recommend anywhere? Also, what is the transport like to get in and out of town if the hotel is that bit further out of town? Expensive and frequent departures (till late?)

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Plenty of AI Hotels, not so much in the centre but in Nissi Avenue & Cavo Greko Road. I'd check the TA hotel reviews as a starter. AI tends to be either very poor and aimed at 18/30s or pretty expensive. Lots of great places to eat in Ayia Napa too.

The local buses are excellent and very frequent. They run the length of Nissi Avenue and beyond all the way to Protaras. Very cheap for rtn tickets or €1 per single trip and they run 7am to 4am every day throughout the summer

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

I have considered the Pavlo Napa Beach hotel. It has fantastic reviews tho it appears to be 40mins walk from the town. Does anyone know how easy it is to transport in and out of town particularly at out of town at night? Does anyone else have feedback on Pavlo Napa Beach hotel?

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
208 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

We have been going to the Pavlo Napa since 1999, about every two years or so. The buses into Ayia Napa stop very near to the hotel and run quite regularly but not sure how late they run. The taxi service was about 8 Euros each way.

The accommodation is in two blocks and the "annexe" has been recently renovated. We have found the staff very friendly, food is excellent, plenty of comfortable new sun loungers around the pool. The entertainment team are excellent, during the day they arrange water aerobics, pool, darts, water polo, kids club etc. The evening entertainment isn't exceptional but this is because it is a relatively small hotel and a lot of guests either go out or retire early. Each week there is normally a mix of tribute acts, musical acts, karaoke, bingo etc.

This year we had two weeks in September for a Thomas Cook All Inclusive break for about 2,200 pounds which we thought was ok, but each person may have different views on the cost.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

As per first reply the buses run 4 an hour ALMOST 24 hrs a day. Or there's 100s of taxis although far more expensive than the bus

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Pavlo Napa would be an excellent choice. We've stayed in the Tasia Maris Beach Hotel a couple of time which is next door. (Tasia Maris is also AI and adults only - would defo recommend). No way is it a 40 minute walk into town, it's more like 25 minutes along Nissi Avenue to the main Ayia Napa strip lined with shops, bars and restaurants. There's a nice harbour down there too which has a few good tavernas. In the other direction of Pavlo Napa is Nissi Beach area which is more like a mini-resort in it's own right with more bars and restaurants - that's about a 10-15 minute walk. But the whole of Nissi Avenue is lined with places to eat and drink, there's bars etc right opposite the hotel. Plus you're right on Sandy Bay which is a nice, sheltered little beach.

Having said that, I agree with Miss Chief that AI is expensive in Cyprus - I've been quoted £2K for 2 adults 1 week next September. (For same money I can go 5* in Jamaica or a sea view private villa inc hire car in rural Greece!) And in truth, last time we were in Ayia Napa we ate out quite a lot as the quality of the local restaurants is excellent. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll love...we've had some brilliant holidays over there :)

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

This is not easy as we like nissi beach with all the entertainment,tunes,food,water sports and the best beach, so the hotels for this is Adams beach or nissi beach hotel but you then have 30 to 40 min walk depending how fast you walk to the nightlife or 8 euro taxi or the bus that's 2 euro the last time I used it. We stayed at the senator appartments this time and this was only a couple of minutes to the centre and hired bikes to get to the beach every day and found this a great way of solving the problem of wanting the best of both worlds and this is a very good 3 star but for me and I'm very fussy I wouldn't go all inclusive inl less it was Adams or nissi beach because if it's not good your stuck with it but these 2 are fine. You won't have any problem eating out as you will find many great places to eat in cyprus, just look at some of my reviews to get the best ones. You have the panas village that is half way between the beach and centre and we find this ok as just a place to sleep and chill out but wouldn't recommend the food. The other option could be the allion hotel that as got a good reputation and is near the centre and by a nice beach, I haven't tried this yet but will do soon. We have stayed at the Olympic lagoon and is very nice but a bit out the way but if you don't mind busses or taxies not a bad option. Just let me know if you want any more info I've been going to ayia napa for many years and plan to retire to this fantastic island.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Panas Holiday Village - I am sure you are already booked up but this is a lovely hotel and has everything you need!

Enjoy!

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel is excellent.

We stayed there in September last year and could not rate it highly enough.

9. Re: Ayia napa - where to stay all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa