We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar/club conditions

Liphook, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Bar/club conditions

Anybody know how hot the bars and clubs get at night? They got aircon? Hate super hot/sweaty clubs. Going 5-15 July

Edited: 7:15 am, July 03, 2013
Sandy, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar/club conditions

Most bars have open frontage so having air conditioning is a waste of time I think some of the clibs have chilout areas with ac. But you also have to consider it does get slightly cooler at night and as Cyprus is a windy Island it does offer a natural ac. Be careful during the day as drinking and the daytime heat doesn't always mix too well with ux Brits.

London, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar/club conditions

To be honest I've just got back and I didn't even notice the heat in clubs so i'd say it is fine!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar/club conditions

When I was there a couple of years ago, I pretty much found that the bars all have old frontage so they had no air con. At the front it was nice and cool, towards the back depending on how busy it was it could get a bit warm.

For the clubs, most don't have aircon. They may have an outdoor area to grab some air but otherwise they are intentionally hot & sweaty. Clubbers don't just wear skimpy clothing to show off their skin, if you wear anything more than shorts & t-shirt then you may pass out.

Although the foam party is a great way to cool down as are aqua/river reggae the pool parties.

4. Re: Bar/club conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations