We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help need the name of a restaurant

UK
3 posts
Save Topic
help need the name of a restaurant

Many years ago i went on quite a few occassions to ayia napa and there was a restaurnt can anyone help with its name?

We were staying at the grecian bay and we walked up the hill pass the grecian sands to the top and that was where it was at the top of thr hill if you turn right out of the grecian bay.

Thats all i can remember

Has anyone got any ideas?

thanks

sam

Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help need the name of a restaurant

I cant remember the name of it but it closed down 2 summers ago

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: help need the name of a restaurant

Thats a real shame i used to really enjoy eatin there and the people were lovely we even went to one of the waitors wedding some yars ago

Thanks

sam

chester-le-street...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help need the name of a restaurant

what sort of restaurant was it E.G italian,indian japanese?

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: help need the name of a restaurant

Hi i am sorry it was a long time ago they had mostly meat on the menu and fish some traditional some local, they also had another restaurant in te centre of ayia napa.

I am talking over 10 years ago!1

thanks

sam

5. Re: help need the name of a restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa