We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senator Apartments - large stag in june

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
71 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Senator Apartments - large stag in june

Hi there

I have booked the senator apartments in june for a stag party.

There are two groups going from glasgow and dubai, one for 3 nights and one for the week. its a total of 19 people so far.

The ages range from 24-60 (average around 30). im hoping that these apartments will be good and the reviews seem decent. however, i am a little worried we will be the old fogeys around. do you think senator is ok for our age groups?

Also, i havent been to ayia napa for about 8 years now. anyone recommend where to go for a stag party?

Thanks for your help

stu

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senator Apartments - large stag in june

You'll be fine......June is just prior to the party people arriving in July/August so it'll be a mixed bag age wise. It's very popular with single sex groups and there's always something going on at the Senator during the day.

Great location too. As for where to go.....just follow the crowd, you'll see a difference in that not everything centres around the "square" so much & there's a lot of new bars in bar street & surrounding. A lot if places have also closed down and been replaced or remain shut.

Try some of the trendier bars like Peppers at the front of the napa plaza hotel, Liquid next door to Sage Restaurant (near museum) there's quite a few other Trendy bars if that's what your after ?? When your fed up of the hassle factor of PRs in and around the square !

Edited: 4:25 am, February 08, 2013
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senator Apartments - large stag in june

LIQUID is really cool place to go, can also recommend it!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
71 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senator Apartments - large stag in june

thanks miss chief and jane!!

We will most likely be doing bars rather than clubs so will follow your advice.

to be honest, any decent bars etc will be fine as we have a mixed bag of guys. doesnt have to be the most trendy etc although i would like a few decent bars.

i really cant be bothered with the PR's though. I know they are only doing a job but i end up getting annoyed with the hassle so will maybe try around the other areas as mentioned instead of just at the square area.

thanks again and im really looking forward to it!!!

4. Re: Senator Apartments - large stag in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations