We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Cheap place to stay!!

Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
HELP! Cheap place to stay!!

Hey all,

I'm glad to see this forum is pretty active. My friends and I are going to Ayia Napa for a week (Jul. 13-20, 2006) and we're looking for a cheap place to stay. Preferably it's like an apartment complex and we can all share a two or 3 bedroom.

There's 5 people, 2 couples and a guy. So you can see why we want 3 bedrooms. My friend found a place called "Ali's Villa" that's a 10 or so minute drive away. But it's going to cost $900 CAD for the week and I was just wondering if there's any place closer/cheaper that is apartment like.

I'm a very poor university student and help is truly appreciated! Thanks :)

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! Cheap place to stay!!

try info@flyelias or look at there website www.flyelias.com they are an english run travel agency in ayia napa it's self and can find you cheap apartments, hotels etc.they also do flights from the uk,that work out cheaper than using a tour operator.

uk
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP! Cheap place to stay!!

we stop at the takkas apts in ayia napa, its cheap beer and food etc and crack is tremendous. they got rooms for 2/ 3/ 4/ 6 etc. book through olympic brouchure only via a shop ( more expensive online ). give it a try.