We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas in Ayia Napa

S H
Somewhere
4 posts
Save Topic
Villas in Ayia Napa

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is any villas available near Ayia Napa that sleeps 6 people. We will all be 18, and most that I have found restrict single sex and under 25 groups from staying.

Many thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

I'm afraid your going to struggle to be honest, most villa owners are very strict about the single sex group and age group thing :(

The only way is to trawl all the letting sites and maybe you'll find one, but don't hold your breath

S H
Somewhere
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

Thank you, have been looking a lot but had no luck finding any villas that allow single sex groups. Some apartments offer enough sleeping space for 6 people, so it looks like thats the option its going to have to be.

S H
Somewhere
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

Does anyone know of a good apartment with a good location for good prices for Ayia Napa then?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

Have a look at Nissi Golden Sands as well as some others here

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g262055-Re…

Watford
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

I've a villa on Nissi Golden Sands and like the post says above, you'll struggle. Your best bet might just be to get a hotel close to the square.

6. Re: Villas in Ayia Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa