We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

doncaster
Level Contributor
28 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

does anyone have any info on is hotel-its in first choice & thomson but i cannot get any updated reviews on it & on the atlantica website it says opening in may06??- i assume its having a refurb -?

many thanks

andy

Bangor, North Wales
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

Hiya!

Have a look at the Forum "Advice on hotel name".

There's a bit of info there. I've booked to stay at the Sungarden 3rd September - see forum.

KT x

melton mowbray
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

we have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Sun Garden. Had a wonderful time. The hotel was formerly Sunwing and is next door to Grecian Sands. I was so impressed I intend to write a glowing report on Trip Advisor. The hotel has recently been refurbished, the rooms, public areas etc are lovely. Definitely 4 star. The staff were fantastic. The pool area great with easy access to beautiful beach. To be honest this hotel is a real find and we cant wait to go back. Its about 1Km from ayia Napa about 15 mins to the square. Taxis costs about £4. Food very good but try a la carte which is superb. Hope this helps.

doncaster
Level Contributor
28 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

thanks for the info, this looks like one for the future ,as we are off to playa la arena in tenerife in 3 weeks

was the all inc option good ,eg food hot/warm ,much choice & liquid refreshment ok?

andy

melton mowbray
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

I have always been a little sceptical about going all inclusive but found the food to be really good. Breakfast consisted of both hot and cold items.Hot items usually Fried eggs, omellette, bacon, sausage, beens, tomatoes, fried potatoes. There was also a good cold selection of ham, salamis, yoghurts etc. Lunch and dinner were always delicious, lots of choice, good wine etc. Drinks were waiter served. The staff were fantastic. Bars were well stocked but you had to have local brands - eg Keo beer, Keo brandy, Keo gin etc etcc which were fine. The bar staff were pleased to make any cocktail you wished. Thanks to Zoli, Kamel , Nico and special thanks to Claudio. The free a la carte meal was superb - dont forget to book - some guests didnt realise that you were alowed a free meal. The entertainment in the evening was poor, organised by the German animation team!!! Still they did a great job during the day encouraging guests to play games and sports. Oh, forgot to mention the gateaux!!! Expect to pile on a few pounds. They were delicious.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

Great to hear a good report, off to sungarden beach on Sunday and cant wait now. Been a bit nervous as no reviews that i can find. Girly question now... am a likely to need cardi or something in the evenings? Did you happen to get in the sea, i was wondering how warm it is or isnt?

melton mowbray
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

Yeah typical girlie question!!! No you wont need a cardi (says the wife!!) Although you might need one when you get out of the pool!!! If your brave enough to get in you'll have the pool mainly to yourself. Its lovely after a couple of minutes. The sea is a bit warmer. Tip. No need to take beach towels. These are provided by the hotel which is a nice touch. Have a great time!!

england
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

do any of you have any photos you can show us

8. Re: atlantica sun garden hotel in cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa