We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

London, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

Hey Guys. To all you napa experts. Can someone just confirm that admas hotel would be the best hotel to stay in on nissy beach? going june 06

We'r 3 young ladies (early 20's) and want to stay in the best accommondation/hotel that isn't full of drunken idiots etc. Sorry to be blunt but that how it is.

I hear its close to clubs etc so thats good. read reviews already so im just double checking.

thank you in advance.

Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

Yeah...but there's a Zebra Crossing there. Mind you the traffic doesn't stop for them. Adams is a good one. Will take you 25 mins to walk in to Centre. There are a load of bars and restaurants just there and mainly family orientated so it's you who would probably be the drunkest ones!

Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

Quite strange this really. We always go to Cyprus for two weeks later in the year and have done since 1992. Like to go somewhere else far away early in the year but it looks like I'll be following in your footsteps all year chikta2006. Should be there 6 weeks today and then Ayia Napa around August. Went last two weeks in June last year and was amazed how quiet Ayia Napa was! See ya

London, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

we going 1st 2 weeks in june but i guess we want to miss the school holidays so thats good for us.

6 weeks to go for you. it will come round soon. im this fri.

Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

That's why we went a bit earlier last year to miss school hols. Definitely makes a difference. Not many fools around either!

London, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

great.

Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Adams Hotel, Ayia Napa

Only problem you may have with the second week is the World Cup. It'll be on TV in every bar, bar none!

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa