We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AtlasChoice Car Hire

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
2 posts
Save Topic
AtlasChoice Car Hire

Has anybody used this car hire broker and what was your experience?

Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AtlasChoice Car Hire

I used them the first year i was in Cyprus and to be honest i found them quite expensive. The last few years i've used a company called Fontana Car Hire. Here is their website www.fontana-car-rentals.net/default.asp

They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and by far the cheapest around over there. There is absolutely no problem collecting and dropping the car off wherever you like. Handy if you pick up the car in the airport. They meet you as you come out of arrivals (they have a sign with your name on it). Enjoy your trip over there.

uk
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: AtlasChoice Car Hire

Thanks, Letty - I have looked at a lot of car hire brokers/companies and Atlaschoice are still coming out the cheapest. I just want to make sure that they are a bona fide operation and that they provide a good level of service for the price that they quote.

3. Re: AtlasChoice Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa