We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lebanon
14 posts
Save Topic
ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

im thinking of going to ayia napa the last week of september. just want to know if the nightlife, beaches still busy at this period of the year.anyone can help me?

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

Hi miyreya, Ayia Napa should still be quite busy, even at the end of September. The resort begins to "wind down" around mid October time. I would imagine everything will be open as usual. The weather will still be hot, at least in the 80s if not hire-dont even think you will need a cardigan on an evening, but take one just incase. Beaches are lovely, but wont be as crowded as they are in July and August, so at least you will be ablt to get a sunbed easy!! Enjoy your holiday!

Swindon, Wilts, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

Been to Ayia Napa first week in October still v busy, in fact a little cooler during the day instead being 30 plus degress just a pleasant 28 degress, beeches are excellent try Nissa Beach is the best one.

uk
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

We always go the last week of September and it is a lot less busy.

ca
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ayia napa is still busy the last week of september?

hi mireya, i am goign to ayia napa the same time starting from 20th of sep. Please if u find anything interesting e-mail me.thanks for help and enjoy ur trip. tamerdo@hotmail.com

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa