We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vale do lobo???

stoke
1 post
Save Topic
vale do lobo???

Thinking of vale do lobo at the beginning of October. We have a 14 & 8 year old boys to entertain. Would it be too quiet for them? Any splash parks nearby? Does "exclusive" mean expensive?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vale do lobo???

Hi.,

vale de Lobo is a great place in Algarve. I will be there in the end of August with my daughter with 13 and my boy with 9 and they love it. There are many Englisch people with all ages and the beach is very good, tennis, golf, pool and riding near. There are a lovely square with sea view and restaurants, shops and bars and sometimes live music by night. Near is QUINTA DO LAGO with a nice shop. in Vale de Lobo there are a supermarket too.

I send you the site of Vale do Lobo

www.valedolobo.com

Vale do Lobo is a litle bit expensive because is a luxurious area in Algarve. The restaurants are expensive ( especially at dinner time ) but if you choose go to a house or apartment the supermarket is not expensive and you find everythink you need.

Splash parks are not near but there are bus to there and is only 20 minutes to near Splasch park. However I don´r know that if they are open in October...

Another good place in October is Vilamoura area, there are good apartments and hotels there.

by

Leonor

2. Re: vale do lobo???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Almancil