We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski school

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
ski school

I just rang up the Lech ski school to discover that they are fully booked for children in the February half term. They said I should turn up on the morning and it should be ok but I was wondering whether this had happened to other people before. We stayed in Obergurgl last year and you could just book the school on arrival.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski school

You do not mention the ski school name -

several schools in lech including those making special arrangements for kids.

February is a very busy time- several countries with winter vacations in this month traditional high season-

most likely the schools will have room

several places to check

www.skischule-lech.com

www.kinderclub-lech.at

also the main village website

www.lech-zuers.at

under winter

will have names of schools

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski school

I have contacted all the schools you have suggested and I think they are all full. I will just have to go along when I get there and see what they can do. I was surprised that the school was full after my previous experience of Austria. Next year I will book early!

3. Re: ski school

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, June 08, 2014