We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

Hi,

My partner and I are travelling to Noosa in Mrch 2007 for our Honeymoon. We are looking at a number of places for accommodation however just wondering if people can recommend any great places they have stayed?

I am looking at Villa Alba, the webiste looks great, relaxing, tranquil etc.. Or Varano in Noosa.

Thanks

Sara

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

Hi Sara

I haven't stayed at Villa Alba, however it is located at Doonan, a little way out of Noosa.

I have stayed at Verano, really nice, howver i don't think it would be a popular honeymoon choice, more so a family choice.

Do you have a budget? Have you considered some of the nice hotels in Hastings Street?

Cheers

Jeff

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

If you are looking at Hastings Street then I'd suggest Tingirana. It's just gorgeous and where we had our honeymoon in April this year.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

Hi,

Thanks Jeff, for the feedback on Verano. It's so hard to judge a place based on two or three photos of their best rooms, lol.

Thank Woolamai, I have e-mailed that aparmtnet you stayed in, they look nice.

I have also found some other nice holiday apartments which are listed as apartment rentals, with private spas and pools which would be nice, looking at spending for 7 nights around $1200.

I have seen a lot aroundt his price which are nice. I figure, we only have to sleep in it but we do want something livable and pref an apartment as partner is a Chef and wants to cook. :0)

Thanks

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

Sara you could also try the local real estate agents in Noosa. They do holiday rentals for privately owned apartments. We used them for our wedding guests accomodation. Here's the link.

http://www.rwnoosa.com.au

5. Re: Noosa - Where to Stay? Travelling in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 20, 2009