We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine Vista V Costa Nova

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luton
Level Contributor
82 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Sunshine Vista V Costa Nova

Hi all you lovely expert people who are brill at giving info.....

Could you please tell me if there is a huge difference between either condos apart from the price obviously?

We are a mature couple coming out to visit my daughter and her Ozy fella for the first time and plan to spend a week on the beach during our trip.

All feedback re where to eat and what to do fully appreciated. Although I have read with interest the post re parking which I found hugely entertaining and enlightening, so thats one mistake I hope not to make? Thanks guys

Rhona

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunshine Vista V Costa Nova

hi Rhona

I have only stayed in Costa lot :) and it was a very pleasant stay even though it was probably 5 years ago. It is close to the beach, surf club and just around the corner from the shops.... for me the accomodations in Belmore Tce are the best located..... Costa N, La Mer, Andari etc

Enjoy!

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,526 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunshine Vista V Costa Nova

try Los Rios in Quamby place......halfway to Thomas St eateries and halfway to Hastings St.

I was visiting folk there in the weekend and was mightily impressed with location....unit size.....views

3. Re: Sunshine Vista V Costa Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 25, 2012