We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fraser Is?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Fraser Is?

I hear this is a wonderful place but I'm not sure I'm keen on a 9-12 hours trip mostly in a vehicle.

Also notice that all reviewers of 4WD adventure tours in Noosa and Gold Coast rate them as 4.5 or 5 stars, whereas Fraser Is reviews seem a bit mixed.

Has anyone done Fraser Is and Noosa Safari or Gold Coast Southern Cross tour? how do they compare?

Many thanks

noosa
Level Contributor
47 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fraser Is?

I recommend you check out Sunshine Aviation - you can find them at:

sunshineaviation.com.au/fraser_island.html and whilst I haven't done their Fraser Island trip myself I have heard it is fantastic and pretty good value. This avoids the driving time to get there and then you are met by a 4WD when you arrive.

Sybille, their pilot and co owner is lovely.

2. Re: Fraser Is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 am, April 10, 2011