We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

Hi All

We are travelling to Noosa from brisbane in nov 2010. we d love some help with finding the best central accommodation,near the restaurants, beach and bars,,big ask i know....

the accommodation can be mid range , we dont need the ritz.

Thnaks if you took the tiem to help us

Séarán

Australia
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

you'll be wanting hastings st then. have a look at www.visitnoosa.com.au which is the noosa tourist info centre. you can go to te website and search for places on hastings st with availability. also might be worth checking out places along gympie terrace in noosaville which also has lots of restaurants etc but is a tad more laid back. hope this helps

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

November is a great time to visit Noosa. Can you please give us an idea of your budget and how man nights stay.

You won't find the Ritz in Noosa however beachfront accoms can be expensive.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
225 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

I couldnt fault the sheraton for location, location, location.

ACT
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

Tingirana Resort in Noosa is a lovely place and right in the middle of Hastings Street. The street studio is about $170 per night. I would think that November would not be peak so you may a rate of around this price. It has direct access via a gate backing onto the beach/Laguna Bay. Secure parking also.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,573 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

We've stayed at the Sheraton on Hastings street, the hotel is very good, but should we go again, I think I would pick those apartments which overlook the beach (from Hastings street)

6. Re: SOS noosa accommodation recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 15, 2010