We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quay West Resort Noosa

Auckland
4 posts
Save Topic
Quay West Resort Noosa

Has anyone stayed here in a Sanctuary 2 Bed Apartment. What was the hotel like? I'd appreciate your feedback. Many thanks.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi,

I haven't actually stayed there but I have been into the resort itself. It looks absolutely gorgeous - if I didn't live here myself I would love to stay here! One of my colleagues did have a chance to have a look in the apartments and said they are really nice.

Also, since it's brand new, it's not going to be run down or anything!

The grounds are really nice as well, and are set out like a little village and would offer sufficient privacy.

Just keep in mind that if you stay here you will most likely need a car - it's not really within comfortable walking distance to Hastings St or Gympie Tce.

Stelle

Edited: 1:29 am, April 27, 2010
Auckland
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Thanks for your feedback. I agree we will have to hire a car if we do decide to stay there. Luckly you living in Noosa!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi

I walked past on the weekend and I agree the resort looks very nice.

Interested to hear some feedback, my guess is it would be pretty expensive.

Although most would probably want a car here, it wasn't that far to walk to Hastings St in Noosa, perhaps 30 mins however some may find Noosa Hill a bit challenging.

Auckland
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi Surfoz

When you walked past did you get a glimpse of the pool area. Just wondered what that looked like...

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi MrssAuckland...No unfortunately I didn't notice though I assume the pool area is hidden away from the road , what we did comment on was how big the resort was. I guess that is why it seemed to take forever to be built.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi,

The pool looks really nice and relaxing, though I was there at dusk so there was no kids swimming at that point, but it does look reeeally nice.

Stelle

Auckland
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

Hi Stelle

Thks for your info re the pool. Its always hard to know if a new hotel is going to be the pick or whether you should stick to what you know!

Regards

Sarah

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

I definately understand! But it does look super nice, I don't think it would be a bad decision if you chose to stay here - as I said above, I would stay here if it wasn't 10 minutes from my house!

I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter where you choose to stay :)

9. Re: Quay West Resort Noosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 28, 2010