We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eumundi markets

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
225 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
eumundi markets

so what sort of stuff is at the eumundi markets. I've seen a few people recommend going to them. we drive up to hervey bay from brisbane on saturday and we leave Noosa on the Wednesday so if we go would go to the wednesday one I suppose. Is it worth a look or is just a lot of tat. how far from noosa?

thanks people.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,011 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eumundi markets

You name it, it's there and generally good quality stuff. It is probably one of the better markets in the country.

Saturday is slightly better than Wednesdays, but the markets are highly recommended.

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eumundi markets

saturday market is half as big again as wednesday and is very eclectic. this is the largest market in Oz and has good entertainers ,simple food and just about everything holistic possible......you will buy something.

......the best food market is the Noosa one on Sunday....but be careful parking as the parking inspectors are about.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: eumundi markets

Although the Eumundi market is fairly touristy now, it still retains a good atmosphere and is probably the best art and craft market around. I also find the saturday markets to be better.

4. Re: eumundi markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 06, 2010