We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australis Noosa Lakes Resort

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Australis Noosa Lakes Resort

We are looking to stay at the Australis Noosa Lakes Resort mid December - has anyone stayed here and what are your views? My husband and I are in our early fifties - what should we do and see in this area? Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pajan

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,918 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Australis Noosa Lakes Resort

Hi pajan

There is lots to do in the area depending on your interests.

I haven't stayed at the resort ( It looks nice from the road) however i am not fussed on the location. Just a bit further away and in between Noosaville and Tewantin.

There is plenty of reasonable accomodation closer to the river, walking distance to river beaches ,restaurants,, cafes, etc

You can catch a ferry into Hastings St, Noosa, there are river trips to the Everglades, Fraser Island day tours, walk in the national park, hire a boat and go fishing , hang out at the beach, visit Eumundi markets on a wed or sat.

You will love Noosa!

cheers

Mentioned in this post
Noosaville
Noosaville
Noosa, Australia
Tewantin
Tewantin
Noosa, Australia
Everglades
Everglades
29 Reviews
Noosa, Australia
Eumundi
Eumundi
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Australis Noosa Lakes Resort

Hi Surfoz !

Thanks for your reply! Appreciate local knowledge - best way to get truthful info. Sounds great - really looking forward to our first trip to Oz !! Will definitely visit areas you suggest.

Thanks again,

Pajan

3. Re: Australis Noosa Lakes Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 23, 2009