We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sebel Mandurah

Which Mandurah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
128 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sebel Mandurah

Hi,

Please, has anyone an opinion on the location of the new Sebel Mandurah and given the choice, which one would you book for a Family get together - Seashells or Sebel Mandurah? Travelling from England and Sydney we would like ocean views if possible!

Thanking you in advance,

Kath

wa
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sebel Mandurah

Dear Kath

Firstly I have a bias as you will see from below.

We look at Trip Adivsor to see if we have issues we need to fix hence me seeing your request for information/feedback on Sebel and Seashells.

Sebel has only 3 apartments and 78 standard hotel rooms so if you are after kitchen facilities you would need to book one of these 3 or go to Seashells. Both have water front locations. The Sebel is closer to town, just around the water from the main street of Mandurah.

Finally both hotels are nice so I am sure you will not go wrong either way.

If you wish to book the Sebel please feel free to contact me directly.

Regards

Stephen

Stephen Wicks

Regional General Manager

Mirvac Hotels & Resorts

707 Wellington Street Perth WA 6000

T +61 8 9327 7019 F +61 8 9321 1450 M 0411 237 257

stephen_wicks@mirvac.com http://www.mirvac.com

Electronic Data Transmission Disclaimer

~ QUAY GRAND SUITES ~ THE COMO ~ QUAY WEST SUITES & RESORTS ~

SEA TEMPLE RESORTS & SPAS ~ SYDNEY MARRIOTT HOTEL ~ THE SEBEL HOTELS, RESORTS & RESIDENCES ~

CITIGATE HOTELS ~ HOTEL LINDRUM ~ HARBOUR ROCKS HOTEL ~

Win a SMART Car when you make the SMART choice!

Just hold your next conference, meeting or event at a Mirvac hotel or resort before 30 September 2009

and you could be driving away in one of three SMART Car Convertibles.

To make the SMART choice simply visit www.mirvachotels.com to find out more today!

Please consider the environment before printing emails and attachments

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sebel Mandurah

The Sebel has only just opened a couple of weeks ago. It is not situated on the beach and would be a short walk to the beach and the town centre. It overlooks the Mandurah Estuary (an inland lake that is fed from the sea).

I have stayed at Seashells and it is within easy walking distance to the heart of Mandurah, across a large white pedestrian bridge near the market building. Depending on which room you book will depend on your view. Seashells is situated on the beach and has a beautiful pool right on the edge of the beach. They also have villas right on the beach.

These two hotels would be at the top of the list of the best in Mandurah.

Check this site for deals: www.wotif.com

Essex
Level Contributor
128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sebel Mandurah

Hi Stephen and Pamies,

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge of Mandurah/Sebel/Seashells - I will be making a decision in a couple of days, so any additional information on Mandurah, will be appreciated!

Katherine

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sebel Mandurah

Hi Kath

Here is a webpage link with a map of Mandurah: http://www.whereis.com/#session=MTE1

Seashells is on the corner of Dolphin Drive and Breakwater Pde, on the beach. The footbridge is at the end of Breakwater Pde and crosses the water to Keith Holmes Reserve.

The Sebel is at the end of Ormsby Tce past Marco Polo Drive.

The heart of Mandurah is along Mandurah Terrace between Pinjarra Road and Hackett Street and in a couple of blocks.

If you want ocean views and like the beach then Seashells would probably suit you better.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sebel Mandurah

Kath

This may be a better map: http://www.whereis.com/#session=MTU=

Zoom out to get a larger map and find the other streets I mentioned.

6. Re: Sebel Mandurah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 25, 2009