We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cairns and Cairns beaches

Which Trinity Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockingham...
Level Contributor
601 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cairns and Cairns beaches

Hi My husband and I are going to Cairns in January for our 25th wedding anniversary and are looking for a 1 bedroom place with a balcony overlooking a pool, cable tv, and maybe a restaurant in the complex. We do not like high rises or quiet spots. Does anyone have any suggetions ,as I am slowly send myself mad here trying to find some where. Thans

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cairns and Cairns beaches

Just a suggestion, does it have to be Cairns? What about just north at Palm Cove.... good low rise places with restaurants etc

Rockingham...
Level Contributor
601 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cairns and Cairns beaches

Thanks for your help, will look at palm cove.

Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cairns and Cairns beaches

Trinity Beach - there is Trinity Beach Club, and a few other places. Walking distance to restaurants, beach etc. Great place.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,720 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cairns and Cairns beaches

Whereas I love Trinity Beach myself, and it's great value for money, I think camyPerth might prefer Palm Cove. They say they don't like 'quiet spots' which Trinity Beach certainly is. That's why I like it.

5. Re: Cairns and Cairns beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Trinity Beach