We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day Lunch

Which Mooloolaba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Christmas Day Lunch

My husband, 2 year old and I will be spending Christmas in Mooloolaba this year and are looking for a nice place for Xmas lunch where they won't try and charge us big bucks for our son. One place wanted $55 for him for buffet (doesn't eat that much worth of food in a week)! Any recommendations would be appreciated

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

nothing is going to be cheap.....wages are $60 an hour so every seat possibly needs a full paying bottom on it.

Suggest if negotiating that you mention your 2 year old is not going to eat much.....and that you would bring your own chair and put it at a 2 table.

One year i was booked out and said no tables or chairs available and the folk pondered....and said no worries we are in the high rise next door so we will bring our own.....with sort of ingenuity space was found.

options are coming up in adverts but having been O/s for 10 weeks i am not up to speed so will look about in case a good place at reasonable bucks pops up...... i only do private catering now so don't ask.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

Ive just seen a few places in Caloundra about a 25 min drive away with FREE Xmas lunch for under 3 years i think it was ...not sure if they r booked up yet, CBX Caloundra, Golden Beach Tavern in Caloundra ...not sure what else but u could see if Rydges or Oasis Caloundra as it is called now is doing a Xmas lunch, i just read someone someone said a place called 4th Floor at Mooloolaba is having a xmas lunch but sorry ive never heard of that place...but im from Caloundra not Mooloolaba.

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

Try the yacht club at Mooloolaba - theyachtclub.com.au - they have a kids' menu and nice location with a kids' playground nearby.

Toowoomba, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

does anyone know places to have xmas dinner around beerwah area

5. Re: Christmas Day Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 02, 2017