We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation Burleigh Heads?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation Burleigh Heads?

Can someone help my confusion please. Is there 2 Outrigger resorts? In the reviews the 'Outrigger resort' is ranked 2nd with 2 good reviews but the 'Comfort Inn Outrigger resort' is ranked lower with bad reviews. Are they the same place?

Have googled and found both a 'Comfort Inn Outrigger resort' and a 'Best Western Outrigger resort'. Are they 2 different places or has management recently changed.

More importantly, are they any good?

Or does anyone have personal recommendations for accomodation in Burleigh Heads?

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,264 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation Burleigh Heads?

if it is 2007 Gold Coast highway it is the only one i know of...Technically it might be called Burleigh but reality is it is 2km north of shops/food etc in Burleigh...there are shops nearby but they are Miami shops. Nothing bad there, just dont think you can walk to Burleigh Nat Park area or a favoured Burleigh eatery.

$99 on wotif at tims for a twin room with basic breakfast, spacious room with 2 queen beds....undercover parking.....nothing bad, nothing special, just good value at that price ... not highrise so some light traffic noise and distant hinterland views over the highway.

I read some of some bad revws but nothig went wrong when we stayed one night...so cant comment there.

2. Re: Accomodation Burleigh Heads?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, March 31, 2010