We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prima sailing Airlie beach Whitsunday

Which Airlie Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
2 posts
Save Topic
Prima sailing Airlie beach Whitsunday

I'm in Airlie Beach and looking to do 2 night sailing in the Whitsunday Islands.

I have seen Prima and think they have recently renovated. Has anyone heard anything?

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prima sailing Airlie beach Whitsunday

Sorry it's probably too late now but we went out on Prima for a 2 day 2 night trip and it was great. The boat was refurbished late last year and it is really new, clean and lovely. On our trip there was only 10 people so smaller numbers made it seem more intimate and friendly. The sailing was terrific – casual but they let us help with the winches and have a turn at driving. The snorkelling was unreal and Mantaray Bay was awesome, we even saw turtles. The Skipper had the Sea Eagles come in to the boat to feed off some meat scraps and they were amazing. The food was delicious and plentiful and basically we just had such a good time we didn’t want to leave the boat.

Seoul, South Korea
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prima sailing Airlie beach Whitsunday

Hi! Nadine! Thank you so much for your reply! and sorry too late reply as well..;;

yes. yes. I agree with you.I had trip with Prima! It was a such a good choice.

Food was fantastic. (specially, food is important to me..!) main dish and desert were wonderful.

Skipper and Crew were so kind and can make passengers really fun.

And boat was clean and nice. I was relaxed on the boat.

I still remember Skipper said 'Time is our friend."

Ah...I want to go to Airlie beach again...!

3. Re: Prima sailing Airlie beach Whitsunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 12, 2014