We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurant

We're spending a couple of days at Airlie Beach after a sailing trip and hoping for some restaurant recommendations if possible - we are there as part of our honeymoon so if there are any that are particularly nice that'd be great

Thanks!

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant

Morning

what kind of food do you like to eat as we have so many lovely restaurants here in Airlie but we also have a lot of places where you can go for budget meals and good atmosphere.

let me know and I will try and help as I am a local

australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant

hello and congratulations,

We do have a wide variety on cuisene here at Airlie.

I love the chinese and Thai restuarant, overlooking the water, and its very well priced.

If you enjoy seafood "Shipwrecked" is great.

Or even the sailing club on the waters edge. Fresh food.excellent price range and fantastic views.

Or do what most do, take a stroll around , and just walk in. Most places do not require bookings.

Good luck and have a great stay.

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant

Hi,

Thanks for your replies and sorry about the title of this post - it seems to have posted it before i finished typing!

We love seafood so any recommendations there would be great, as we're there for honeymoon we'd like one or two nicer meals, we're both pretty open with the type of food we like - not fussy eaters. Oh, and what about breakfast - anywhere you'd recommend for brekkie?

Thanks,

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant

Hi there,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We hope you have an amazing honeymoon in the Whitsundays.

For more upmarket meals, look at Tides at the Peppers Resort on Mount Whitsunday Drive (open all day), Deja Vu on Water's Edge (mainly dinner but a fabulous "long lunch" on Sundays - bookings essential), Capers at the Airlie Beach Hotel (open all day), and Denman Cellars at the Port of Airlie for tapas and beers/ciders from all over the world. That's just a small selection, there are many other options, some great ones already previously mentioned.

Have a wonderful honeymoon!

TW

5. Re: Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 17, 2014