We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for those who stayed at summit apts

Which Airlie Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
342 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
for those who stayed at summit apts

Almost decided on where to stay but wanted to know the following from others who have stayed here.

Summit apt. A regular one bed apt- whats the view like from these apts and are they ground floor. From the hotel website they dont appear to be ground floor. I am wondering is it worth going for a one bed apt with oceam view or just going for the regular one bed apt. I mean is their a hige difference?

Is reception open 24 hrs or normal working hours. And as we wont have mobile phones with us are reception kind enough to phone for a taxi if needed without charging you a fortune?!!

Thanks in advance.

Manchester
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: for those who stayed at summit apts

I'm staying there now, overlooking pool and sea in distance using the free wifi down here and I don't think you would be disapointed.The apartments are specced out better than the 5 star hotel we stayed at in Melbourne. Most of the apartments have awesome sea / forest views given height of the complex but a few don't. The "ground" apartment that we are staying in is actually first floor coz of the garage on the ground floor.

airliebeach
Level Contributor
150 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: for those who stayed at summit apts

Hi Holaflower,

Reception is not open there 24 hours unfortunately. The phone for the taxi is 131008. Its the cost of a local call. Shouldn't be a problem. Recommend you hire a car because of the distance and the hill. But you might enjoy the walk. Hope you have a good wedding. Finally.

uk
Level Contributor
342 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: for those who stayed at summit apts

Just booked summit looks ideal and fits are budget. Looking forward to it now...Finally!!!!! ; )

uk
Level Contributor
342 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: for those who stayed at summit apts

our budget not are!

5. Re: for those who stayed at summit apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, July 09, 2011