We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Court Villas Airlie

Ottawa
1 post
Save Topic
Beach Court Villas Airlie

Hi

Is anyone familiar with the Beach Court Villas in Airlie Beach? I am considering booking 5 nights in May here but have not been able to find an reviews posted on tripadvisor. If anyone has any experience with this place I would appreciate any feedback they could provide.

Thanks Rhonda

Brisbane
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Court Villas Airlie

Hi, I'm also looking for accommodation in Airlie Beach... Does anyone know abt Beach Court Villas Airlie??

Cheers,

Cool_db

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Court Villas Airlie

Hi rhonko

Beach Court is out of Airlie in Cannonvale. It is situated on the main road with an easy work to one of our shopping centres as well as Cannonvale Beach which is nice.

It is not walking distance to Airlie although buses are regular and taxis are available. Not being good on km's I'd guess around 3km's from Airlie.

it doesn't offer any views.

It does offer nice neat accomm with a pool in a fairly private setting with easy access around the general area. The rooms are nice and comfortable from what I have seen. This may help.

Libby

3. Re: Beach Court Villas Airlie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 28, 2009