We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

yorkshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

After reading through all the info on this site about Whistsunday cruises, we have narrowed it down to the Pacific Sunrise, but hope that somebody who has been on the cruise can answer a couple of questions.

We are in our mid 50s and both active, but I'm not a very confident swimmer or snorkeller. Hubby is fine. I was wondering about access from the boat for snorkelling. Do you have to jump off the side of the boat or is there an easier way to get into the water, and do they have floatation vests available?

Was also wondering about evenings. Do people just wear shorts, or do they change, ie jeans, chinos or crops?

1. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:32 pm, March 24, 2008
Glasgow
Level Contributor
86 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

Hi there,

Pacific sunrise, i have every confidence!! We're boarding 9th April for 3 nights (arranged by Bob and Libby..., thanks).... can't wait!!

Will leave a full report once we've been!

Carinna

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

Hi yorkie7,

I'm Libby from Whitsunday Accommodation and Tours.

I assume we are affiliated with Pacific Sunrise due to us being local agents.

To answer your questions again to start with Pacific Sunrise is a 3day/3night cruise.

You will not have to jump from the gunwhales into the water, you will be able to step in via easy access or off the boats tender. Not everyone here are confident swimmers or snorkellers and they will cater to your needs.

As for clothing, nothing formal, comfortable casual,

shorts, shirts and footwear is all that is required.

Hope this helps

Libby

Mentioned in this post
Whitsunday Islands
Whitsunday Islands
Queensland, Australia
yorkshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

Thanks Libby - feel happier now.

Have a great time Carinna - and will keep any eye out for your report. Enjoy!!

5. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:26 am, March 28, 2008
6. Re: Pacific Sunrise 2 night cruise questions

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Airlie Beach