We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather mid December??

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather mid December??

Im wondering for December as well!

I am getting married in Palm Cove on December 16, but i am very worried that we will be so hot and sweaty that the photos etc will just not look great!!

what do you think? will it be horrid on the beach in December.

Also we are planning the ceremony for 7am. will it be a little cooler, or less humid that early in the morning. and i am told there is less chance of rain in the early morning? is this right?

Australia
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather mid December??

Crystall ball please.....

Sorry Simon, no one can actually guarantee what the day or morning will bring. Humidity will be there.... how high will depend if it has rained or how much rain we had the night before.

Suggestion,which I'm certain your wedding planner should have as a must.,take lots of refreshers with you, or ask for some iced face washers along in a small esky, they work wonders to cool you down.

No matter what,I have seen quite a few weddings on 4 Mile Beach in Port Douglas,all they always look great,so don't worry too much,I'm sure it will all go as planned.

2. Re: Weather mid December??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 12, 2009