We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me which day spa for body wraps and treatments is best for couples?

I have spoken to the Sea temple, where they have a couples room that looks nice, with a private spa, and they can do body wraps and massage, followed by Vichy Showers. The reefhouse Spa also has body wraps and showers, but as far as i am aware, no couples private room? or al i wrong about that?

Mango Lagoon also has a couples pavillion, though i would prefer to be inside.

I basically want a romantic private couples room for my Fiance and I to both have treatments, and then a Vichy Shower.

Any advice would be Great!

Thanks

Simon

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

yep they have private couples room last time i looked.mind you they are changing things around lately.

Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Lilyana. do you mean the Reefhouse has a private couples room?

Do you know what is in it?

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

when was organising my wedding at Reef house,Tracy (whose left) said that there was a private couples room,thats all I know, sorry

Australia
Level Contributor
387 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Hi

Just a few words...

Have stayed Mango Lagoon.

The spa pavillion is v- e-r-y open aired, so if you are after privacy, I would look elsewhere.

Babz2000

Australia
Level Contributor
387 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Hi Goforitfudare

Not totally sure, but re couples day spas, try Angsana - Palm Cove.

Babz2000

Cairns
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

Reefhouse does have private couples rooms where you can have treatments together then enjoy a private spa. Their couples rooms are lovely and relaxing

7. Re: Best Day Spa for couples in Palm Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 19, 2009