We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
benalla
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation

Paradise in palm cove or Palm cove topic appartments? in August for a couple in thier late 40's

Queensland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation

I am in Palm Cove now and highly recommend Peppers at Palm Cove. We stayed at Allure, which is a privately owned room within Peppers and it has been fantastic. A great room right by the pool. There are two options, the spa room for two people (tea and coffee making facilities and toaster) or the one next door with two bedrooms and a kitchen. Or you can combine the two and sleep six people.we stayed in te spa room and it has been just wonderful.

Wantirna Victoria
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation

http://islandviewspalmcove.com.au/

Island Views is great. Just got back from there. Huge apartments with great views

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation

If your are looking for accommodation and pokies (as per your other posting)

big vote for Marlin Waters , right next door to the newly refurbished Surf Club with pokies. They are all one bedroom units, all facing the ocean so all have wonderful views from the balcony. We stayed here recently and previously.

On the other side of the Surf Club are the Coral Horizons apartments. These are 2 bedroom , only 7 or 8 in complex and all waterfront again. Stayed here twice as well. Have a look at their websites. You can't go wrong.

Montréal
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation

Walked by island views which looked great. Beautiful terraces and nice design. Just stayed at paradise on the beach and it was fine but just ok. Added to that that the management left a super defensive response to my tripadvisor feedback and my vote goes to Island views.paradise on the beach was very close to the beach, had a decent pool and a kitchenette but was a little tired. That being said at reception they were very nice and the rooms are spacious. More of a place I would take the kids than go as a couple for a getaway.

5. Re: accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 04, 2014