We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best value restaurants in palm cove

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best value restaurants in palm cove

Howdy

We are looking at staying in palm cove for a week in May and just wondering what are some reasonable places to have dinner. We are a family of 3 so not looking for upmarket eateries.

Would love some suggestions!

Many thanks!

India
Level Contributor
43 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best value restaurants in palm cove

Hi there!

I visited Palm Cove last year and there were a number of great eating places, some of which were expensive and others not so expensive.

My favorite was El Grekos Greek Restaurant. It is up some stairs on the Esplanade right up the back of a little arcade. Wonderful food and a belly dancer too! Very entertaining and well priced. There is also lots of casual cafes and the restaurant at Peppers serves great coffee!

The bus goes up the esplanade and for a few dollars, you can go into Cairns for the day also.

Enjoy your stay.....it's lovely there!

India
Level Contributor
43 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best value restaurants in palm cove

Hi there!

I visited Palm Cove last year and there were a number of great eating places, some of which were expensive and others not so expensive.

My favorite was El Grekos Greek Restaurant. It is up some stairs on the Esplanade right up the back of a little arcade. Wonderful food and a belly dancer too! Very entertaining and well priced. There is also lots of casual cafes and the restaurant at Peppers serves great coffee!

The bus goes up the esplanade and for a few dollars, you can go into Cairns for the day also.

Enjoy your stay.....it's lovely there!

3. Re: Best value restaurants in palm cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, June 19, 2013