We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
705 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

While on holiday where did you dine and what was best?

We like healthy tasty food about $25 - 30 for mains, also who has the best margaritas?

Sydney
Level Contributor
344 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

Vivo Bar and Grill a must...please read my review just posted! Enjoy you are in for a treat ....Palm Cove is a "Magical experience"

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
758 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

We stayed in Palm Cove in April - trip report located here with linked restaurant reviews!:

http://tinyurl.com/3jzwfh6

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
165 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

We went to an Indian Restaurant which was very nice, if you like indian, which we do. It was in the arcade off the esplanade leading into Mecure which was on the corner. It was very reasonable, and the mango ice cream was delightful. We also ate at a Thai restaurant the northern end of the esplanade which was in a group of about 4 restaurants. We also ventured to an Italian Restaurant which is frequented by the locals at Trinity Beach. We found it to be very noise and the prices were on par with the rest of Palm Cove, the menu was very original alot of the dishes were quite different. I would definately hire a car as there are so many places to go and see while you are up there.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

Vivo's. Have been going there for the last 4 years when in town, great every time. The Italian (near Veviers Rd) is also good.

Smithfield...
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

Deli-A-Drift (Next to surfshop) is great for lunch, Bella Baci for Dinner

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

I agree Deli Adrift, they cook all homemade food, very tasty and a great price

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

Nunu is my fave....prob a little bit out of your price range, but if you are up for a splurge one night give it a go

8. Re: Tell me your favourite restaurant/cafe at Palm Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, April 26, 2013