We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

uk
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

We are planning an extended trip to palm cove June/ July with 2 kids - 4 years old and 20 months old. Does anyone have any recommendations where to stay where the children would be able to sleep in their own room, facilities suitable for young children and have a Kids Club suitable for pre school kids?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
523 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

Have you looked into the Novotel Palm Cove ? I have not stayed there but I believe it may have a pool which welcomes children.

uk
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I read some of the reviews and I was a bit worried that it sounded a bit tired and run down?

thanks

gill

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

We stayed at Novotel on our first trip to Palm Cove 9 years ago, it was tired and run down then! Did not enjoy our stay but fell in love with palm Cove! Novotel is a long tiring walk if you have a pram, I did it about 4 times when we stayed there and it was not a great experience. I think Beach Club has a kids club, that is also alot more central. We actually always rent a holiday house when we go to palm Cove (annually) and get a babysitter in if we want to chill out by ourselves, but usually spend the whole holiday lazing around pool. have a great time.

4. Re: Travelling with a 4 year old and a 20 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 23, 2009