We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meals

Which Palm Cove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
auckland nz
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Meals

Hi Mattiedragon, you seem to be the Palm Cove expert, the Hotel Veviers Road, does it do kind of unexotic food, also the Surf Club do they also do meals, I was going to talk to you about the weather, but hey silly me you're from England, like my husband, after he arrived never wore a jacket for about two years. We are going for 13 nights, do you reckon that is to long, we normally holiday on the gold coast which is quite different. But I really liked your comment on Taxi to Trinity Bay, and about the breath testing that is really invaluable to people like me who has never been. I guess stepping out of your comfort zone to experience something different, I just get bouts of apprehension. Yes it's our 30th wedding anniversary, people on this forum have been more than helpful, but you're points re hotel and surf club maybe just ourthing. Kind regards Rosie and Ken

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meals

Hotel on Veviers Road does things like Barramundi, chips, rack of lamb, steaks, turf and surf. We eat there are lot when in Palm Cove as it is reasonably priced and we have 3 growing children! Also the wine is rasonable as well. I was very impressed the first time we went there for a meal. There are plenty of great restaurants in Palm Cove, I think we have tried most of them during our 5 years of holidaying there. I think the only terrible meal we have had was at the pizza place upstairs in the village. When are you holidaying? Weather is usually great. Warmer than the gold coast though and more humid. 13 days is not too long, we usually stay for 3-4 weeks and just chill out, and have been known to extend our holidays on a few occassions. We usually rent a holiday house, just hang around the pool, walk down to the beach for a swim and lunch and explore new places a couple of times a week. Let me know if you need any further info.

2. Re: Meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 21, 2009