We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone interested? Sunset Cruise - March 7

Barrie, Ontario
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone interested? Sunset Cruise - March 7

Hi fellow DR Traveller's

We are heading back to paradise in March, and I'm trying to plan a Sunset Cruise through Tour Samana with Terry. We need a minimum of 6 people to keep the costs reasonable, but I always go with "the more the merrier" view in life - so just looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing something like this? Now, we are staying at El Portillio, but I'm sure anyone staying in hotels in Samana itself won't be an issue to get everyone together - but I am confirming with Terry. So, if you are interested in joining in the fun - I know from past experience Terry's group puts on amazing tours, please either post to here, or send me a message with any questions.

Thanks and safe travels everyone.

Kathy

Barrie, Ontario
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone interested? Sunset Cruise - March 7

Hi Everyone,

We are only 4 weeks away from being in paradise!! Whoot Whoot!

Just an update on the sunset cruise - need to get final decisions from everyone - we need a minimum of 6 people to secure this date. As mentioned previously - anyone is welcome - regardless if you are staying right in Samana or out at El Portillio.

The basic plan is picking up at El Portillio around 2pm, and returning around 7pm - they will provide transportation. Children are welcome. The itinerary would be basically sailing around the bay, with swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling would depend on if we are using the sailboat or catamaran) then enjoying watching the sunset from the boat. A very relatively calm laid back excursion with beautiful sights.

A $20.00 deposit is required to secure the excursion - and I will arrange with Terry that you made your deposit directly with his company. I will just need to get the name and contact information for him.

So - who is up for a beautiful day of sailing and making new friends?

Safe travels everyone

Kathy

12. Re: Anyone interested? Sunset Cruise - March 7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015