We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweater or Jacket Needed?

Which Las Terrenas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Easton, PA
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Sweater or Jacket Needed?

We will be in Las Terrennas October 23-30, staying at the El Portillo. Is there any need for a sweater or light jacket either inside or outside of the resort? We are thinking that we may bring rain jackets for use as needed, but that is all.

Bedford
Level Contributor
4,011 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

I normally take a jacket for cool evenings 'just in case' but as cool evenings don't seem to exist in that area I did not bother this time (august) and did not need one.

england
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

It seems to be hot and humid at the moment, my hubby always takes a jacket to travel in and this holiday he asked me why..... as it spent all the time slung over his arm... I always take a pashmina just becase they are so damn useful on the plane and if you want to sit outside on a cooler evening or get the wrong table, you know the one under the air conditioning unit in the restaurant but really dont think that I have ever needed a jacket and a jumper would just take up too much space in the case , also when it rains it is still warm and you are going to get wet anyway, an umbrella would make more sense... you could always use it as a sun shade as well lol have a great holiday

Bedford
Level Contributor
4,011 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

There were umbrellas in our rooms at EP.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

It is extremely hot and humid right now. Zero need for anything with sleeves. Even the restaurants and lobby are humid.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
751 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

I always take a sweater, whether I use it at the resort, I always need one on the plane :)

Las Terrenas...
Level Contributor
410 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

Temperature right now is around 25-30 celcius everyday. Depends on your habits, last night-very early morning, it was a bit chilly (15-20)

One love

Rachel, Reef & Terry

7. Re: Sweater or Jacket Needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014