Staying there April 7-14 in a Club Diamond Julior Suite and very excited, but a few questions:
1. First one is silly, but I've stayed at a few resorts in the Carribean and it's not guaranteed: Do they have facecloths?
2. What sundries are supplied in the rooms (soap, shampoo, conditioner, sun screen)? Are they nice?
3. How often are they sundries replenished?
4. While I am in a Diamond Club, I'd rather stay in Bldg 1 by the beach...can you see the beach from your balcony in Bldg. 1?
5. If I ask to move, and they move me, will I get the same Diamond Club services? They room extras seem to be: •Towels for the pool and beach in your room upon arrival; •Bathrobe and slipper service in the room •Room service •Evening turn-down service.
I'd be grateful from hearing from anyone who's done number 5
Thanks! Regardles of the answers, I'm looking forward to this!
Any opinions on which tour companies to use and where the best snorkeling in the area is would also be welcome! Looking at a trip to Las Galeras for the snorkeling.