We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Amor Del Sol

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Overland Park , Ks
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Amor Del Sol

We just spent a week at Casa Amor Del Sol and had a great time. Diane and Phil are the most cordial hosts and their BNB is so user friendly and beautiful. The breakfasts were fantastic and were different every day we were there, with wide selection of fruits and juices and coffee to go with the entrees. The room was impeccable and we had a shared front deck with table and four chairs and a rear deck with loungers. A refrigerator that was stocked and we added to it. The bed was so comfortable. It was a bit cool when we were there so only availed ourselves of the pool one day. But we never turned the A/C on and had the windows open the whole time. Flat screen Satellite TV and huge selection of dvd's and CD's are there if you need that.

But the best part is the roof top deck with a hot tub and sunning beds. So romantic at night with the millions of stars and sound of waves at the beach. My wife is not a tanner or beach lover like me, so this was perfect for us. I walked the beach at Soliman Bay. But I got my share of sun on the roof and mucho privacy.

Casa Amor is new and the decor is just out of sight and showed a lot thought. There is not much they have overlooked for providing a quiet romantic beach home away from home.

We rented a car, a first for us in a foreign country, and my wife was very nervous about it. But it was the best, once we got the hang of it and the signs. Really, it was much more educational, since in our many trips in the past we had relied on shuttle and cabs and as a result we did not pay much attention to the signs. This time with a car, you learn Spanish very fast. LOL We used E-Z Rent-A-Car and their affiliate Executive Car Rental. Very reasonable and great service.

We made several side trips, Tulum Mayan ruins, Tulum and Tulum Beach. There are two restaurants close to Casa Amor and we ate at the Italian place, Blue Skies, twice and used Casa Cenote, a Mexican flavored beach bar and grill for lunch.

Enjoy your stay at Casa Amor Del Sol

1. Re: Casa Amor Del Sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Soliman Bay